Virginia Beach masseuse arrested for sexual battery
Virginia Beach, Va. – A male masseuse has been arrested after a woman complained she was inappropriately touched after a massage.
According to Virginia Beach Police, the female victim went to Serenity Wellness and Day Spa at 5265 Providence Road to get a massage.
At the end of the massage, the suspect, identified as 31-year-old Seneca “Nick” Wayne Herington, touched the victim inappropriately.
The victim reported to incident a few days later.
Herington was charged with misdemeanor sexual battery and released on bond.
Any other victims who may have had contact with the suspect are asked to call the Virginia Beach Detective Bureau at (757)385-4101.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket