Virginia Beach masseuse arrested for sexual battery
Virginia Beach, Va. – A male masseuse has been arrested after a woman complained she was inappropriately touched after a massage.
According to Virginia Beach Police, the female victim went to Serenity Wellness and Day Spa at 5265 Providence Road to get a massage.
At the end of the massage, the suspect, identified as 31-year-old Seneca “Nick” Wayne Herington, touched the victim inappropriately.
The victim reported to incident a few days later.
Herington was charged with misdemeanor sexual battery and released on bond.
Any other victims who may have had contact with the suspect are asked to call the Virginia Beach Detective Bureau at (757)385-4101.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified