18 year-old killed after losing control of SUV
An 18 year-old woman was killed after she lost control of the SUV she was driving Saturday morning.
According to State Police, Deanna Christy Haywood was driving a 1996 Ford Explorer eastbound on Route 14 in Mathews County shortly before 9am.
The accident happened when she ran off the road to the right, over corrected, then ran off the road to the left..
The Explorer overturned and Haywood was ejected and killed instantly.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's