18 year-old killed after losing control of SUV
An 18 year-old woman was killed after she lost control of the SUV she was driving Saturday morning.
According to State Police, Deanna Christy Haywood was driving a 1996 Ford Explorer eastbound on Route 14 in Mathews County shortly before 9am.
The accident happened when she ran off the road to the right, over corrected, then ran off the road to the left..
The Explorer overturned and Haywood was ejected and killed instantly.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations