18 year-old killed after losing control of SUV
An 18 year-old woman was killed after she lost control of the SUV she was driving Saturday morning.
According to State Police, Deanna Christy Haywood was driving a 1996 Ford Explorer eastbound on Route 14 in Mathews County shortly before 9am.
The accident happened when she ran off the road to the right, over corrected, then ran off the road to the left..
The Explorer overturned and Haywood was ejected and killed instantly.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight