FBI releases images, video of Boston Marathon bombings suspects
The FBI’s lead investigator in this week’s deadly Boston Marathon bombings said authorities have identified two suspects in the attack.
FBI Special Agent in Charge Richard DesLauriers on Thursday described images that he said show the two suspects in the blasts.
A short video released by the FBI shows the two suspects walking single file on a sidewalk along the race route.
One of the two suspects left a bag believed to contain one of the explosives outside the Forum restaurant on Boylston Street in the city, DesLauriers said. The bag was dropped there “within minutes” of the explosions, he added.
If you have any information about the identities of the individuals depicted above, please call 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit information at https://bostonmarathontips.fbi.gov/. You may also contact your local FBI office or the nearest American Embassy or Consulate.Submit Your Photo
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen