Fashion show will benefit kids with special needs in Hampton Roads
Virginia Beach, Va. - Shaquana Thomas, President of Endless Expectations, LLC, joins the morning show to talk about an upcoming event that will benefit those with special needs.
Endless Expectations, LLC, is a new company with a focus on helping to design amusement park rides for those with special needs and/or disabilities.
To bring attention to their purpose, Endless Expectations, LLC is hosting a fashion show – and all of the models are special needs and/or disabled (ages 1-48).
Here are the details:
Event: The Colors of Ice Fashion Show
Date: May 25
Time: 4-7 p.m.
Location: The Royal Courtyard, 329 Birchwood Park Drive, Virginia Beach
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified