Fashion show will benefit kids with special needs in Hampton Roads
Virginia Beach, Va. - Shaquana Thomas, President of Endless Expectations, LLC, joins the morning show to talk about an upcoming event that will benefit those with special needs.
Endless Expectations, LLC, is a new company with a focus on helping to design amusement park rides for those with special needs and/or disabilities.
To bring attention to their purpose, Endless Expectations, LLC is hosting a fashion show – and all of the models are special needs and/or disabled (ages 1-48).
Here are the details:
Event: The Colors of Ice Fashion Show
Date: May 25
Time: 4-7 p.m.
Location: The Royal Courtyard, 329 Birchwood Park Drive, Virginia Beach
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel