Police investigate shooting in Newport News
Newport News, Va. – One man is in the hospital after being shot by another man in Newport News.
Police say the shooting happened Friday night just after 9 p.m. near the intersection of 30th Street and Madison Avenue.
We’re told the victim, a 22-year-old man, was shot in the back and rushed to a local hospital. It doesn’t appear that his injuries are life threatening.
Police are interviewing witnesses, but no one has been arrested.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend