Police investigate shooting in Newport News
Newport News, Va. – One man is in the hospital after being shot by another man in Newport News.
Police say the shooting happened Friday night just after 9 p.m. near the intersection of 30th Street and Madison Avenue.
We’re told the victim, a 22-year-old man, was shot in the back and rushed to a local hospital. It doesn’t appear that his injuries are life threatening.
Police are interviewing witnesses, but no one has been arrested.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Bullying or Fun? Military spouses go to battle over "Dependa" on Facebook
- Wait -- they found a gun hidden WHERE?!
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- UPDATE: Woman caught on camera stealing from baby's grave explains why she did it