Beach police search for suspects possibly involved in two separate robberies
Virginia Beach, Va. – Beach police are looking for two suspects who may have been involved in two separate robberies Wednesday morning only minutes apart.
They say the first robbery happened at the Kangaroo Gas Station on Laskin Road at around 3:25 a.m. Two robbers, one armed with a pistol, went into the store and demanded money. They took an unknown amount and left.
The next robbery happened shortly afterward at 4:09 a.m. at the 7-Eleven store on Virginia Beach Blvd. In this instance, one of the suspects was also armed and approached the clerks to demand money from the register according to police.
Police say the descriptions of the suspects are similar in both cases.
If you know anything that could help police catch these two suspects, call the Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave