Three NFL quarterbacks to serve as guest instructors at Colonial All-Pro Football Camp
Williamsburg, Va. – Are you ready for some football? Campers at this year’s Colonial All-Pro Football Camp will get a special treat! Three NFL quarterbacks will be guest instructors.
They include Colts Quarterback Andrew Luck, Falcons starter Matt Ryan and Seahawks signal caller Russell Wilson.
The camp is run by William and Mary head football coach Jimmye Laycock.
The Colonial All-Pro Camp is for players ages 8 through rising seniors in high school.
For complete information and to register online, please visit TribeAthletics.com or call the W&M Football office at 757-221-3337.
The cost of this year’s camp is $435 for individuals and $335 for day campers. Discounted rates are also available for team campers – $370 for groups of 12 or more and $345 for groups of 20 or more. A $50 deposit is required to reserve a spot.
The entire balance is due by June 7.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship