Two coalition service members die in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
By CNN Staff
(CNN) — Two coalition service members died following a helicopter crash in eastern Afghanistan on Tuesday, NATO’s International Security Assistance Force said.
ISAF didn’t release the service members’ nationalities or the precise location of the crash.
The cause of the crash is under investigation, but preliminary information indicates that no enemy activity was in the area at the time, ISAF said.
CNN’s Barbara Starr contributed to this report.
™ & © 2013 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Man struck and killed by truck in Newport News; driver arrested