Two coalition service members die in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
By CNN Staff
(CNN) — Two coalition service members died following a helicopter crash in eastern Afghanistan on Tuesday, NATO’s International Security Assistance Force said.
ISAF didn’t release the service members’ nationalities or the precise location of the crash.
The cause of the crash is under investigation, but preliminary information indicates that no enemy activity was in the area at the time, ISAF said.
CNN’s Barbara Starr contributed to this report.
™ & © 2013 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach