Two coalition service members die in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
By CNN Staff
(CNN) — Two coalition service members died following a helicopter crash in eastern Afghanistan on Tuesday, NATO’s International Security Assistance Force said.
ISAF didn’t release the service members’ nationalities or the precise location of the crash.
The cause of the crash is under investigation, but preliminary information indicates that no enemy activity was in the area at the time, ISAF said.
CNN’s Barbara Starr contributed to this report.
™ & © 2013 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- UPDATE: "Katherine" the Great White Shark spotted in the surf off Kitty Hawk
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Some mail sent to sailors aboard the USS Harry S. Truman was lost at sea