Chris Brown in court over Virginia community service
Pop singer and Virginia native Chris Brown will be back in court in Los Angeles Friday, reports WTVR.com in Richmond, Va.
Brown is slated to face a judge about his court-ordered community service records after they were called into question. The report says back in February, Brown’s lawyer asked for more time to collect evidence to show the performer did fulfill his sentence, which the judge granted.
However, prosecutors said they have no credible evidence that Brown completed 180 days of community service in Virginia.
Find the complete report from WTVR.com in Richmond, Va., HERE.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend