Airman dies in Afghanistan
An airman has died this week while supporting Operation Enduring Freedom.
Captain James Michael Steel of Tampa, Florida died on Wednesday in a F-16 crash in Afghanistan.
It happened near the Bagram Airfield.
He was assigned to the 77th fighter squadron at Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave