Grassfield High School hosts 2nd annual Jazmine Foreman Memorial Softball Tournament
Chesapeake, Va. – Grassfield High School hosted its second annual Jazmine Foreman Memorial Softball Tournament Thursday.
Foreman was a Grassfield senior who was killed in a car accident in 2011.
Twelve teams played in the tournament, but the main event was the ceremony at noon.
They retired Jazmine’s number one jersey. Teammates spoke highly of their former captain and friend.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Girl receives over 200 stitches in her head after vicious pit bull attack in Newport News
- Slain officer's text messages will be evidence at murder trial
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home