Grassfield High School hosts 2nd annual Jazmine Foreman Memorial Softball Tournament
Chesapeake, Va. – Grassfield High School hosted its second annual Jazmine Foreman Memorial Softball Tournament Thursday.
Foreman was a Grassfield senior who was killed in a car accident in 2011.
Twelve teams played in the tournament, but the main event was the ceremony at noon.
They retired Jazmine’s number one jersey. Teammates spoke highly of their former captain and friend.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Police identify two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains