Flags ordered at half-staff to honor Navy SEAL who died in parachute accident
A memorial service was held today for SEAL Team 6 member Brett Shadle.
He died after an accident at an Arizona training facility last week.
Governor McDonnell has ordered U.S. flags and Virginia flags to fly at half-staff today from sunrise to sunset in honor of Shadle.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery