Flags ordered at half-staff to honor Navy SEAL who died in parachute accident
A memorial service was held today for SEAL Team 6 member Brett Shadle.
He died after an accident at an Arizona training facility last week.
Governor McDonnell has ordered U.S. flags and Virginia flags to fly at half-staff today from sunrise to sunset in honor of Shadle.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!