Beach teacher to spend over a year in prison for spanking student
Virginia Beach, Va. – A Virginia Beach teacher will spend a year and a half in prison after admitting to spanking a student.
Michael Shanklin was sentenced to 6 years total, but most of that was suspended.
He’s also not allowed to have contact with the victim or her family.
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam
- Couple calls 911 after they don't get hash brown order at McDonald's