Beach teacher to spend over a year in prison for spanking student
Virginia Beach, Va. – A Virginia Beach teacher will spend a year and a half in prison after admitting to spanking a student.
Michael Shanklin was sentenced to 6 years total, but most of that was suspended.
He’s also not allowed to have contact with the victim or her family.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery