Easter lilies can be fatal for your cat
By Holly Henry, WTKR/WGNT Online Producer
Easter lilies are a serious health threat to your cat, according to a report from the Pet Health Network.
All parts of this popular holiday flower are toxic to cats. Just one bite of a petal, leaves, the stem, or even the pollen of an Easter lily, can damage your cat’s digestive system and even cause death.
Pet Health Network says that if your cat consumes this flower, then he/she may exhibit the following symptoms:
Vomiting, lack of appetite, and lethargy.
Seek emergency vet care if your kitty consumes the lovely but dangerous plant!
Read more from Pet Health Network, HERE.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'