Easter lilies can be fatal for your cat
By Holly Henry, WTKR/WGNT Online Producer
Easter lilies are a serious health threat to your cat, according to a report from the Pet Health Network.
All parts of this popular holiday flower are toxic to cats. Just one bite of a petal, leaves, the stem, or even the pollen of an Easter lily, can damage your cat’s digestive system and even cause death.
Pet Health Network says that if your cat consumes this flower, then he/she may exhibit the following symptoms:
Vomiting, lack of appetite, and lethargy.
Seek emergency vet care if your kitty consumes the lovely but dangerous plant!
Read more from Pet Health Network, HERE.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave