Easter lilies can be fatal for your cat
By Holly Henry, WTKR/WGNT Online Producer
Easter lilies are a serious health threat to your cat, according to a report from the Pet Health Network.
All parts of this popular holiday flower are toxic to cats. Just one bite of a petal, leaves, the stem, or even the pollen of an Easter lily, can damage your cat’s digestive system and even cause death.
Pet Health Network says that if your cat consumes this flower, then he/she may exhibit the following symptoms:
Vomiting, lack of appetite, and lethargy.
Seek emergency vet care if your kitty consumes the lovely but dangerous plant!
Read more from Pet Health Network, HERE.
- Store owner forgives thief who returned $300 samurai sword to his Beach business
- Jeremy Mayfield’s $1.3 million mansion to be burned down
- "Katherine" the 14-foot-long shark could be headed to Virginia Beach
- Update: Driver charged after Amtrak train from Norfolk hits car in Waverly
- Who wrote it -- man or woman? Take our handwriting quiz!