Would you unfriend your Mom?
Parents are tracking their kids’ habits online, and they are doing it on Facebook.
According to a report from MyFox8.com, 92 percent of parents who are Facebook are “friends” with their children.
The report says 30 percent of teens say they would “unfriend” their parents if they thought they could get away with it.
Read more from MyFox8.com, HERE.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales