Would you unfriend your Mom?
Parents are tracking their kids’ habits online, and they are doing it on Facebook.
According to a report from MyFox8.com, 92 percent of parents who are Facebook are “friends” with their children.
The report says 30 percent of teens say they would “unfriend” their parents if they thought they could get away with it.
Read more from MyFox8.com, HERE.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel