Would you unfriend your Mom?
Parents are tracking their kids’ habits online, and they are doing it on Facebook.
According to a report from MyFox8.com, 92 percent of parents who are Facebook are “friends” with their children.
The report says 30 percent of teens say they would “unfriend” their parents if they thought they could get away with it.
Read more from MyFox8.com, HERE.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'