Mumps reported at VCU, health department says
Richmond, Va. – (WTKR) The Richmond City Health Department has confirmed a case of mumps in the VCU community, according to WTVR/CBS 6 in Richmond, Va.
The health department says mumps is an acute viral disease that is transmitted from person-to-person through coughing and sneezing, but can also be spread through direct contact such as sharing drinks, or kissing.
Find the complete report from WTVR.com.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery