“Fan Caves” to support Portsmouth Invitational Tournament
A shiatsu chair that massages your legs while you relax. Portable bars so favorite beverages are close at hand for you and your guests. A pop-up table and sofa upholstery impervious to pizza stains to make dining in front of the TV a breeze. Televisions tuned non-stop to live sports.
This and more are all part of three “Fan Caves” created for the public to enjoy in each Haynes Furniture store in honor of March basketball. The Fan Caves are designed to give the public ideas on how to create enjoyable home-theater spaces with the latest features.
The Fan Cave project supports the Portsmouth Invitational Tournament Foundation and its mission of awarding scholarships to student athletes. Haynes, a sponsor of this year’s P.I.T., will be giving away tournament tickets as part of the festivities in the Fan Caves.
“We invite basketball fans to join us in the Fan Caves to sit back, put their feet up and watch the games,” said E.J. Strelitz, president of Haynes.
The Fan Caves are open during Haynes’ store hours.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel