Ancient Biblical treasures on display in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – There are 60 pieces of ancient Biblical treasures on display at a university library in Virginia Beach.
Regent University is hosting the traveling museum exhibit from the Green Collection. At 40,000 pieces total, it’s the world’s largest private collection of rare, “sacred” Biblical texts and artifacts.
Some of the items include “Matthew’s Bible” and the complete Torah scrolls.
The collection is on display in the library at Regent University through Saturday.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- Family says 22-pound cat held them hostage in their own home
- UPDATE: Company says ailing 7-year-old will get drug as part of study
- UPDATE: Man shot to death in car in Portsmouth identified