Ancient Biblical treasures on display in Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach, Va. – There are 60 pieces of ancient Biblical treasures on display at a university library in Virginia Beach.
Regent University is hosting the traveling museum exhibit from the Green Collection. At 40,000 pieces total, it’s the world’s largest private collection of rare, “sacred” Biblical texts and artifacts.
Some of the items include “Matthew’s Bible” and the complete Torah scrolls.
The collection is on display in the library at Regent University through Saturday.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship