Spring? Mother Nature says “Not so fast!”
The calendar may say that spring begins on Wednesday morning. But Mother Nature says “Not so fast!”
We’re saying farewell to winter with some mild weather. Many areas enjoyed highs in the 60s on Tuesday. But we’ll see a significant drop in temperatures over the next few days. As a matter of fact, it looks like we’ll see highs only in the 40s on Thursday. And we could even see a few snowflakes Thursday morning!
And don’t expect a quick return to mild weather. Forecasters at the Climate Prediction Center tell us that the last half of March is going to bring some below-normal weather to the eastern half of the nation. Bundle up!
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’