Spring? Mother Nature says “Not so fast!”
The calendar may say that spring begins on Wednesday morning. But Mother Nature says “Not so fast!”
We’re saying farewell to winter with some mild weather. Many areas enjoyed highs in the 60s on Tuesday. But we’ll see a significant drop in temperatures over the next few days. As a matter of fact, it looks like we’ll see highs only in the 40s on Thursday. And we could even see a few snowflakes Thursday morning!
And don’t expect a quick return to mild weather. Forecasters at the Climate Prediction Center tell us that the last half of March is going to bring some below-normal weather to the eastern half of the nation. Bundle up!
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom