Toys R Us recalls Imaginarium Activity Walker due to choking hazard
Photo credit, CPSC.gov
Toys R Us has issued a recall for about 9,000 Imaginarium Activity Walkers due to a reported choking hazard.
According to the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the recalled Imaginarium Activity Walkers have a round wooden push handle on the top of a curved triangle-shaped wooden walker base with four wheels. There is a multi-colored metal xylophone with two triangle mallets, one multi-colored abacus and one scratch noise maker on the front of the walker.
The walkers have multi-colored wooden, disc-shaped wheels. The walkers measure about 19 inches tall and about 13 inches wide. The recalled walkers have model number “Toys ‘R’ Us 5F5E972” printed on the bottom of the activity walkers. Barcode number “3700217300319” is printed on the bottom of the activity walker box.
Toys R Us has received five reports of the front wheels detaching. No injuries have been reported.
Consumers should stop using the recalled walker immediately, put it out of reach of young children, and return it to a Toys R Us store for a full refund or store credit, according to the CPSC.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean