Sailor indicted in Virginia Beach for alleged possession of child pornography
Virginia Beach, Va.–Dustin Burke, a 25-year-old Beach sailor, was indicted on 24 counts of possession of child pornography today.
This indictment is in addition to 20 other counts of child pornography.
His jury trial is scheduled for June 18th.
He is accused of having images and videos of child pornography on his computer.
Stay with NewsChannel 3 for more updates.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage