Michael Vick encourages teens to make good choices
Hampton Roads, Va.– Michael Vick has worked to try to change things since he was convicted on dog fighting charges.
At the church, he encouraged teens to make the right choices and avoid having to get second chances.
The Philadelphia Eagles Quarterback says he is not backing down and will continue to make appearances despite the reported death threats.
Vick is promoting his autobiography, “Finally Free.”player_id=”55ce3a06495346ddb20768902d1e991c”]
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Two FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia Beach
- 911 calls released after man is dragged under car for miles
- $1 Million Powerball ticket sold in Virginia