Blankets recalled due to burn hazard
The Consumer Product Safety Commission says the firm has received four reports of batteries overheating, including one report of a minor burn to a finger.
The recalled BrightLight blankets are 40-inches by 60-inches, white, polyester blankets with LED lights that change color. The blanket has a battery compartment in a zippered pouch on the edge of the blanket.
The CPSC says consumers should immediately stop using the recalled blankets and contact IdeaVillage for a free replacement blanket. IdeaVillage is contacting its customers directly.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time