Report: Iraq war vet disappears, car found burning with bullet casing nearby
NORTHUMBERLAND COUNTY, Va. (WTKR) – Investigators in Northumberland and surrounding counties are searching for a missing man, according to a report from WTVR/CBS6.
Marcus Robinson, 29, was last seen by friends and family on Saturday evening. Around 11 a.m. Sunday, police found Robinson’s 2006 Lincoln Towncar burning on Butter Road, not far from his home on Georgetown Road.
Robinson is the father of a three-year-old daughter. He served in the U.S. Army and finished a tour in Iraq in 2005, WTVR/CBS6 reports.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for additional military headlines.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found