Soggy weather ahead
It looks like the St. Patrick’s Day weekend will feature a little green on the radar. A fast-moving cold front will dive out of Canada and arrive in our region on Saturday. Ahead of that front, temperatures will soar. Expect highs in the upper 50s and lower 60s on Friday and well into the 60s on Saturday.
It looks like rain will make an appearance around mid day on Saturday, and we’ll have a chance for scattered showers through the afternoon and evening.
That front is going to linger nearby for several days, bringing us continuing rain chances.
- Family furious over reports of exploitation of Disney disability treatment
- Update: 42 sticks of dynamite found in Beach storage shed
- Two-vehicle collision causes gas station fire in Hampton
- Beach-based SEAL killed in Fort Knox training accident identified
- Pilothouse audio released from USS Porter's collision with supertanker