Soggy weather ahead
It looks like the St. Patrick’s Day weekend will feature a little green on the radar. A fast-moving cold front will dive out of Canada and arrive in our region on Saturday. Ahead of that front, temperatures will soar. Expect highs in the upper 50s and lower 60s on Friday and well into the 60s on Saturday.
It looks like rain will make an appearance around mid day on Saturday, and we’ll have a chance for scattered showers through the afternoon and evening.
That front is going to linger nearby for several days, bringing us continuing rain chances.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Norfolk Airport holds auction for items from lost and found
- Grandma charged after leaving 6 young grandchildren alone in motel