NC12 South of Oregon Inlet now open
Raleigh, NC–NC12 South of Oregon Inlet is now open to Rodanthe after it was closed on Monday because of overwash.
One lane is now open using Pilot Car south of Oregon Inlet, according to Chief Deputy Steve Hoggard of the Dare County Sheriff’s Office.
It will close again tonight during high tide at 7:30 p.m.
Crews will assess the situation and they say they’ll open the road as soon as possible.
NewsChannel 3 will continue to post more updates as they come in to our news desk.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between two cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- Two-mile-wide tornado kills at least 51, including 7 elementary school students