Man arrested for alleged sexual assault in Manns Harbor
Victor Hernandez Ramos
Manns Harbor, N.C. – Dare County Sheriff’s deputies arrested a man Thursday afternoon after receiving a report that morning of an alleged sexual assault in Manns Harbor.
Deputies identified a suspect and arrested 27-year-old Victor Hernandez Ramos in a vehicle in the East Lake area.
He has been charged with Statutory Rape and is being held the Dare County Detention Center in lieu of $100,000 bond.
The Dare County Sheriff’s office says additional charges may be filed in the case.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom