Man arrested for alleged sexual assault in Manns Harbor
Victor Hernandez Ramos
Manns Harbor, N.C. – Dare County Sheriff’s deputies arrested a man Thursday afternoon after receiving a report that morning of an alleged sexual assault in Manns Harbor.
Deputies identified a suspect and arrested 27-year-old Victor Hernandez Ramos in a vehicle in the East Lake area.
He has been charged with Statutory Rape and is being held the Dare County Detention Center in lieu of $100,000 bond.
The Dare County Sheriff’s office says additional charges may be filed in the case.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- 10 amazing photos of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado
- Oklahoma tornado rated an EF-5 by NWS