Man arrested for alleged sexual assault in Manns Harbor
Victor Hernandez Ramos
Manns Harbor, N.C. – Dare County Sheriff’s deputies arrested a man Thursday afternoon after receiving a report that morning of an alleged sexual assault in Manns Harbor.
Deputies identified a suspect and arrested 27-year-old Victor Hernandez Ramos in a vehicle in the East Lake area.
He has been charged with Statutory Rape and is being held the Dare County Detention Center in lieu of $100,000 bond.
The Dare County Sheriff’s office says additional charges may be filed in the case.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- UPDATE: Crews free stuck cargo ship