Lake Taylor Titans celebrate second state title in four years
It was a big night for the Lake Taylor Titans!
They had their big game against Princess Anne and both teams came ready to battle it out.
The end of the game was neck and neck and Princess Anne trailed 54-51 with only 48 seconds left in the game.
It came down to the wire in those last few seconds when both teams sealed a final two points and Lake Taylor clinched the victory 56-53.
It’s been a successful year for Lake Taylor as the school’s football team also claimed the state title in the fall.
- Cargo ship runs aground in high winds off Virginia Beach
- UPDATE: Two children dead after multi-vehicle crash in Sandbridge
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- VIDEO: Why it's not a good idea to take selfies with moving trains