Lake Taylor Titans celebrate second state title in four years
It was a big night for the Lake Taylor Titans!
They had their big game against Princess Anne and both teams came ready to battle it out.
The end of the game was neck and neck and Princess Anne trailed 54-51 with only 48 seconds left in the game.
It came down to the wire in those last few seconds when both teams sealed a final two points and Lake Taylor clinched the victory 56-53.
It’s been a successful year for Lake Taylor as the school’s football team also claimed the state title in the fall.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen