Alert: Canned tuna recall
CBS New York reports that two major canned tuna fish companies have announced recalls due to problems with the seals on the cans.
According to the Food and Drug Administration website, Bumble Bee Foods has issued a voluntary recall of several varieties of its popular tuna products because the seals on the cans may be loosened, which can allow dangerous organisms to get in.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- South Carolina mother drives van filled with kids into ocean