Alert: Canned tuna recall
CBS New York reports that two major canned tuna fish companies have announced recalls due to problems with the seals on the cans.
According to the Food and Drug Administration website, Bumble Bee Foods has issued a voluntary recall of several varieties of its popular tuna products because the seals on the cans may be loosened, which can allow dangerous organisms to get in.
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- UPDATE: Train derailment near Princess Anne Road and Ballentine Blvd. in Norfolk
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Dominion Blvd. emergency closure in place
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury