Police identify 60-year-old man hit and killed in Norfolk
Norfolk, Va. – According to police, a man was killed when two vehicles hit him in Norfolk Tuesday night.
Police have now identified that man as 60-year old Willie Brown, Jr.
Brown was hit just after 8 p.m. Tuesday night on Lafayette Boulevard.
Officers now say Brown was crossing the road in an area not protected by a crosswalk or flashing lights – when he was hit.
Police say both drivers stopped and talked to investigators.
They have not charged the drivers.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen