Dare County Schools dismissed early
Dare Co., NC – Dare County Schools will close at 1 p.m. on Wednesday, March 6, 2013, due to wind and rising water on the soundside.
All after school activities and the After School Enrichment Program are cancelled for today.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?