Child hit by car in Hampton
Hampton, Va. - According to Sgt. Jason Price with the Hampton Police Division, a child was hit by a car Tuesday morning. It happened around 8:30 a.m. in the area of Little Back River Road and Glenwood Road.
The child suffered only minor injuries, and was treated at the scene. No charges have been filed. The investigation is ongoing.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen