Child hit by car in Hampton
Hampton, Va. - According to Sgt. Jason Price with the Hampton Police Division, a child was hit by a car Tuesday morning. It happened around 8:30 a.m. in the area of Little Back River Road and Glenwood Road.
The child suffered only minor injuries, and was treated at the scene. No charges have been filed. The investigation is ongoing.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- 10 amazing photos of the Moore, Oklahoma tornado
- Oklahoma tornado rated an EF-5 by NWS