Report: One in five migraine sufferers had no symptoms after sex
If you’re suffering from a headache, retiring to bed may be the best solution.
Sex can cure head pain, according to scientists – and venturing between the sheets may even be more effective than heading to the medicine cabinet. More than half of migraine sufferers who had sex during an attack experienced an improvement in symptoms, the researchers found, and one in five was left without any pain at all.
- Community helps family who lost father while treating two kids with cancer
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Three from Hampton Roads indicted in 7-Eleven immigration raids
- Woman sentenced to death set to walk free, go shopping with victim's grandson