Report: Doughnuts and ‘meth candy’ inspired by popular TV show
With the series finale of Breaking Bad approaching in summer 2013, fans can find solace in a doughnut shop and candy store based in Albuquerque, New Mexico that sell crystal meth look-alike treats inspired by the critically acclaimed TV show. That’s according to a report from TheCelebrityCafe.com.
The Rebel Donut, a store that is based in the same real-life city as the fictional show, debuted a cake batter doughnut last year with white icing and electric-blue rock candy sprinkles that look like crystal meth.
According to the story post, shop owner Mettling believes that her “Breaking Bad Blue Sky” doughnuts are a smart and harmless business venture that capitalizes on the show’s fame. She told KOAT 7 News, “People who know the show know what it is, but it’s equally popular among people that don’t know what the show is,” including children.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Suffolk mom sentenced to month in jail after mooning bus full of kids
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Councilman questions colleague, 'You should be on the side of black folks'