State police investigating another arson on the Eastern Shore
Onancock, Va. – Virginia State police are investigating another apparent arson on the Eastern Shore.
The blaze began around 3:15am early Saturday morning on Bayside road in Onancock.. The small, dilapidated structure was completely burned to the ground.
- Reward for tips leading to arrest of Eastern Shore arsonist increased to $25,000
- Two weekend fires in Accomack confirmed arson
There have been over 50 arsons reported on the Eastern Shore since mid-November.
Anyone with information about the arsons is asked to call the Virginia State Police toll-free at 1-800-582-8350 or (757) 424-6820; or call the Accomack County Sheriff’s Office at (757) 787-1131. There is a reward of up to $25,000 for information on the Accomack County fires that leads to an arrest and conviction.
- Newport News mom charged with child neglect after 1-year-old son found in car
- Update: VB Navy SEAL arrested for selling military weapons, ammunition released on bond
- Navy releases two animated videos on dangers of spice, bath salts
- Float catches fire during Oceanfront parade, caused by generator