State police investigating another arson on the Eastern Shore
Onancock, Va. – Virginia State police are investigating another apparent arson on the Eastern Shore.
The blaze began around 3:15am early Saturday morning on Bayside road in Onancock.. The small, dilapidated structure was completely burned to the ground.
- Reward for tips leading to arrest of Eastern Shore arsonist increased to $25,000
- Two weekend fires in Accomack confirmed arson
There have been over 50 arsons reported on the Eastern Shore since mid-November.
Anyone with information about the arsons is asked to call the Virginia State Police toll-free at 1-800-582-8350 or (757) 424-6820; or call the Accomack County Sheriff’s Office at (757) 787-1131. There is a reward of up to $25,000 for information on the Accomack County fires that leads to an arrest and conviction.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom