State police investigating another arson on the Eastern Shore
Onancock, Va. – Virginia State police are investigating another apparent arson on the Eastern Shore.
The blaze began around 3:15am early Saturday morning on Bayside road in Onancock.. The small, dilapidated structure was completely burned to the ground.
- Reward for tips leading to arrest of Eastern Shore arsonist increased to $25,000
- Two weekend fires in Accomack confirmed arson
There have been over 50 arsons reported on the Eastern Shore since mid-November.
Anyone with information about the arsons is asked to call the Virginia State Police toll-free at 1-800-582-8350 or (757) 424-6820; or call the Accomack County Sheriff’s Office at (757) 787-1131. There is a reward of up to $25,000 for information on the Accomack County fires that leads to an arrest and conviction.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- Update: Two dead in homicide-suicide shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'