Beach man accused of sexual attacks pleads guilty
A man accused in several sexual attacks in two cities pleaded guilty to one of those attacks.
Roy Loredo pleaded guilty to four felony charges including two counts of forcible sodomy in connection to an incident in April of last year.
This past December Loredo was indicted on similar charges in Virginia Beach.
He’s sentencing in Norfolk is set for May.
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- ‘Little hero’ uses Facetime to save his mom