Beach man accused of sexual attacks pleads guilty
A man accused in several sexual attacks in two cities pleaded guilty to one of those attacks.
Roy Loredo pleaded guilty to four felony charges including two counts of forcible sodomy in connection to an incident in April of last year.
This past December Loredo was indicted on similar charges in Virginia Beach.
He’s sentencing in Norfolk is set for May.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’