Beach man accused of sexual attacks pleads guilty
A man accused in several sexual attacks in two cities pleaded guilty to one of those attacks.
Roy Loredo pleaded guilty to four felony charges including two counts of forcible sodomy in connection to an incident in April of last year.
This past December Loredo was indicted on similar charges in Virginia Beach.
He’s sentencing in Norfolk is set for May.
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach