Beach man accused of sexual attacks pleads guilty
A man accused in several sexual attacks in two cities pleaded guilty to one of those attacks.
Roy Loredo pleaded guilty to four felony charges including two counts of forcible sodomy in connection to an incident in April of last year.
This past December Loredo was indicted on similar charges in Virginia Beach.
He’s sentencing in Norfolk is set for May.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Gay Florida teenager faces charges over her underage girlfriend
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- Suffolk mother sentenced after mooning bus full of kids