Restaurant Week in Hampton
Hampton, Va. – Get ready to entertain your taste buds in Hampton.
From March 2 through March 9, enjoy a two course lunch for $10 and/or a 3-course meal for either $20 or $30 at participating restaurants in Downtown Hampton and the Coliseum Central/Peninsula Town Center districts.
What: Downtown Hampton and Coliseum Central Restaurant Week
When: March 2, 2013 – March 9, 2013
Where: Coliseum Central and Peninsula Town Center Restaurants:
Abuelo’s, Bar Louie, Bensi’s Ristorante Italiano, The Bistro at the Courtyard Marriott, Cyprus Grille in Embassy Suites, Hayashi Sushi & Grill, Jason’s Deli, Nascar Sports Grille, The Greene Turtle, Parklane Tavern and Vincent’s Gourmet Italian Ice
Downtown Hampton Restaurants: Brent’s Restaurant, Conch & Bucket, The Grey Goose, Marker 20, Musasi, Regatta Grille, Stillwater Tavern and Taphouse on Queensway
New this year – the BID bus will be providing transportation to and from the Downtown and Coliseum districts on Saturday, March 2 beginning at 11 a.m. until 10 p.m. and Friday, March 8 and Saturday, March 9, from 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
For information contact Summer Redmond, Marketing and Business Programs Administrator, Downtown Hampton, 757-727-1271 or for further information on menus etc, visit any of the following websites:
Reservations are recommended, but not mandatory.
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between cars
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Inside the Moore tornado: What it looked like from a storm shelter (Video)
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified