Woman transported after fire on Sugarleaf Court
According to Ken Kravitz with the Virginia Beach Fire Department, crews were dispatched out to 4300 Sugarleaf Court about signs of smoke.
When they arrived, they forced entry and removed a woman from the home.
The woman was transported to Virginia Beach General.
The fire is out at this time.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods