Woman transported after fire on Sugarleaf Court
According to Ken Kravitz with the Virginia Beach Fire Department, crews were dispatched out to 4300 Sugarleaf Court about signs of smoke.
When they arrived, they forced entry and removed a woman from the home.
The woman was transported to Virginia Beach General.
The fire is out at this time.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Kill Devil Hills man sentenced for 2012 beating, sexual assault of girlfriend
- Watch: Arizona pug takes on police K-9
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales