Crews will continue concrete repairs on I-264 this weekend
Norfolk, Va. – VDOT crews will continue performing emergency concrete repairs on I-264 east between the Claiborne Avenue overpass and the Broad Creek Bridge this weekend.
Crews will work in shifts throughout the weekend beginning Saturday, Feb. 23, at 7 p.m. and continue through Monday, Feb. 25, at 5 a.m. Work will continue as weather permits.
The I-64 High Rise Bridge should be used as an alternate route. In addition, the South Norfolk Jordan Bridge in Chesapeake can be used as the tolled alternate route.
Motorists are encouraged to visit http://www.511virginia.org, call 511 or listen to Highway Advisory Radio (HAR) 1680 AM or call the Traffic Information Line at 757-361-3016 for current traffic and travel information.
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Man shot and killed after pinning James City County police officer between two cars
- Virginia Beach man charged with wife's murder
- Two-mile-wide tornado kills at least 51, including 7 elementary school students