Chesapeake Expressway lane closures
Chesapeake, Va. – On Monday, February 25 through March 1, maintenance work will close two left-hand lanes of northbound Chesapeake Expressway at the toll plaza. The work is ongoing from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day. Work is weather dependent.
Motorists should be alert to work crews, equipment in the area, and possible delays.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time
- Family, friends gather to remember two girls killed in Ahoskie fire
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Father and son among three arrested in Kitty Hawk drug investigation