Left lanes on Chesapeake expressway to close for maintenance next week
Next week starting on Monday, Feb. 25, two left lanes northbound on the Chesapeake Expressway will close for annual maintenance.
The two left lanes at the main toll plaza are scheduled to close Monday, Feb. 25 through March 1st from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
Crews say the work is weather dependent.
Drivers in the area should expect to see work crews and equipment on the roadway Expect possible delays.
- FBI agent kills alleged friend of Boston bombers in Orlando
- Suffolk mom sentenced to month in jail after mooning bus full of kids
- Woman and roommate accused of trying to cause miscarriage
- Councilman questions colleague, 'You should be on the side of black folks'
- Brutal cleaver assault on London street is suspected terror attack (GRAPHIC VIDEO)