Left lanes on Chesapeake expressway to close for maintenance next week
Next week starting on Monday, Feb. 25, two left lanes northbound on the Chesapeake Expressway will close for annual maintenance.
The two left lanes at the main toll plaza are scheduled to close Monday, Feb. 25 through March 1st from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. each day.
Crews say the work is weather dependent.
Drivers in the area should expect to see work crews and equipment on the roadway Expect possible delays.
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Bond for mom who drove van filled with kids into ocean set at $1.2 million
- Owner of Chesapeake nail salon shot during robbery