Report: School campaign teaches diversity by writing ‘Unfair’ on white students’ faces
According to News and Opinion Blog, Mediaite, a Wisconsin university is promoting a campaign that is stirring up controversy.
The report says the University of Wisconsin Duluth-Superior is standing by a controversial campaign launched in 2012 to increase public awareness about racial favoritism by writing “unfair” on students’ faces, along with a variety of grievances supposedly shared by minorities against Caucasians.
The university released a statement last week defending the project and saying that the campaign is prepared to enter its second phase.
- Mom forces bullying daughter to don thrift store threads
- Update: Police officer kills man at Norfolk Wells Fargo; deceased suspect identified
- Two FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia Beach
- 911 calls released after man is dragged under car for miles
- $1 Million Powerball ticket sold in Virginia