NCDOT soliciting interest in holding public hearing about U.S. 17 proposal
The North Carolina Department of Transportation wants to designate U.S. 17 Bypass between U.S. 17 southwest of Elizabeth City and U.S. 17/158 in Pasquotank County and have it used by truck tractors with twin trailers.
If you want to voice your opinion about it, they want to hear from you!
If you would like a public hearing about this proposal, make your request by email or letter to Lisa N. Avery (firstname.lastname@example.org), Traffic Safety Project Engineer, 1561 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-1561 by March 22, 2013.
If you need more information, contact Ms. Avery at (919) 773-2893.
- Chesterfield teen charged with sexually abusing pregnant pit bull
- Man accused of stealing from dying friend now a fugitive
- 2 million Facebook, Gmail and Twitter passwords stolen in massive hack, report says
- Police investigating after man claiming workers' comp treated day before for sports injury
- Officials discuss plans to repair closed Bonner Bridge