NCDOT soliciting interest in holding public hearing about U.S. 17 proposal
The North Carolina Department of Transportation wants to designate U.S. 17 Bypass between U.S. 17 southwest of Elizabeth City and U.S. 17/158 in Pasquotank County and have it used by truck tractors with twin trailers.
If you want to voice your opinion about it, they want to hear from you!
If you would like a public hearing about this proposal, make your request by email or letter to Lisa N. Avery (email@example.com), Traffic Safety Project Engineer, 1561 Mail Service Center, Raleigh, NC 27699-1561 by March 22, 2013.
If you need more information, contact Ms. Avery at (919) 773-2893.
- Jailhouse phone recordings sink bond chances in Chris Pardee case
- Witness reveals ‘The Crocodile Hunter’ Steve Irwin’s last words
- ‘Super’ exercise helps mom lose 110 pounds
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen