Couple pleads guilty in connection to death of baby in IOW
Isle of Wight, VA—Two parents pleaded guilty in connection with the death of their little girl and the abuse of her twin sister.
Robert Molinski and Mary Webb were arrested last February after their four-month-old twin daughters were rushed to the hospital.
Little Piper died.
Molinski pleaded guilty to second degree murder along with other charges. He now faces up to 80 years in prison.
Webb pleaded guilty to felony child abuse. She could be sentenced to up to 15 years in prison.
Last February, medics rushed Piper and her twin sister Ella to the hospital after a 911 call that an infant had stopped breathing.
Piper died Valentine’s Day with a fractured skull, ribs and burns on the soles of her feet.
Piper’s twin sister Ella was hospitalized with a fractured skull and broken ribs.
She recovered from those injuries.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods