Two rescued from disabled sailboat near Oregon Inlet
On Sunday night, two people were rescued aboard a 43-foot sailboat near the Oregon Inlet in NC.
Crewmembers contacted the Coast Guard on Saturday at around 8 p.m. reporting they lost their rigging and were adrift.
Rescue crews arrived on the scene at 1:30 a.m. Sunday and placed the boat in tow.
There were no injuries reported.
- Update: State Police seek information from witnesses to crash that killed Virginia Beach teen
- Woman's body found on Yorktown Beach
- Mother accused of driving drunk with teen daughter in car
- The missing Malaysia Airlines flight: What we know and don’t know
- Stolen passports raise possibility of terrorism in missing flight