Two rescued from disabled sailboat near Oregon Inlet
On Sunday night, two people were rescued aboard a 43-foot sailboat near the Oregon Inlet in NC.
Crewmembers contacted the Coast Guard on Saturday at around 8 p.m. reporting they lost their rigging and were adrift.
Rescue crews arrived on the scene at 1:30 a.m. Sunday and placed the boat in tow.
There were no injuries reported.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Who would bully military wives online?
- Naval Medical Center Portsmouth reopens after several threats force evacuations