Teen arrested in Williamsburg robbery
James City County, Va. – Police have arrested a teen and charged two juveniles in a robbery that happened back in January, officials tell NewsChannel 3.
As of Friday, February 15, 2013, Williamsburg police have charged or arrested those three suspects in the robbery that took place in the 300 block of Dunning Street on Saturday, January 26, 2013 at approximately 12:05 a.m.
On February 13, 2013 Williamsburg police obtained warrants for 18-year-old Kareem Davon Christian of James City County. The warrants were served on the same date at his home, in the 1800 block of Ferrell Drive, without incident.
Police say Christian is charged with Robbery, Conspiracy to Commit Robbery, Use of a Firearm in the Commission of a Felony, Obstruction of Justice, and three counts of Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor.
Christian is currently being held in the Virginia Peninsula Regional Jail.
On February 15, 2013, Williamsburg police obtained charges for two juveniles related to that robbery. Both juveniles were charged with Robbery, Conspiracy to Commit Robbery, and Giving False Identification to the Police.
Watch NewsChannel 3 for updates.
- Chrysler orders college to destroy rare pre-production Dodge Viper
- Woman's auto-bill payments hid her death for six years
- Prankster gives homeless man 'winning' lottery ticket
- Elizabeth City's "Operation Double Down" cracks down on illegal drug sales
- Baby holds ‘Call Me Maybe’ sign for Army dad meeting her for the first time