Chrysler issues recall over rear axle issue
Chrysler is recalling more than 360,000 trucks and SUVs over problems with the rear axle, specifically a nut in the rear axle.
Officials say the nut can come loose which could cause the axle to lock up and the driver to lose control.
The recall impacts 2009 Dodge Durangos, 2009 Chrysler Aspen SUVs, Dodge Dakotas from 2009 to 2011, and Ram 1500 trucks from 2009 to 2012.
Fifteen crashes have already been reported.
Chrysler said they will be notifying drivers who are affected.
- Hampton Roads veterans still waiting up to 30 months for disability claims
- You're eating more calories than you think
- Dolphins surf new submarine's bow wave (video)
- Beach stabbing victim: 'The knife was just in my back, like a ninja' (Video)
- College student from Yorktown wins $1 million lottery prize