Chrysler issues recall over rear axle issue
Chrysler is recalling more than 360,000 trucks and SUVs over problems with the rear axle, specifically a nut in the rear axle.
Officials say the nut can come loose which could cause the axle to lock up and the driver to lose control.
The recall impacts 2009 Dodge Durangos, 2009 Chrysler Aspen SUVs, Dodge Dakotas from 2009 to 2011, and Ram 1500 trucks from 2009 to 2012.
Fifteen crashes have already been reported.
Chrysler said they will be notifying drivers who are affected.
- UPDATE: Two girls die after crash in Sandbridge, five others hospitalized
- Rapper Andre Johnson severs penis, jumps off building, but survives
- Which Hampton Roads city is the cheapest for your family?
- Virginia Beach residents angered by early-morning reverse 911 call
- The real story behind the ‘train selfie’ and the man kicked in head by ‘conductor’