7 slain in Pakistan bombing
From Shaan Khan
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (CNN) — A suicide bomber in northwestern Pakistan rammed an explosives-laden vehicle into a military checkpoint on Thursday and killed seven people, police said.
The bomber targeted paramilitary forces and soldiers, senior police official Shaukat Ali Shah said. Four civilians, including two women, were among the dead. Eight others were injured.
There has been no claim of responsibility.
Journalist Zahir Shah Sherazi contributed to this report
™ & © 2013 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
- UPDATE: Two more victims die overnight after fatal Sandbridge crash
- WATCH: Judge lashes out at convicted killer "I hope you die in prison"
- One person rushed to hospital after double shooting in Virginia Beach
- USS Harry S. Truman Carrier Strike Group returns home
- Norfolk resident: 'They had my little stepson on the ground with the gun to his head'