7 slain in Pakistan bombing
From Shaan Khan
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (CNN) — A suicide bomber in northwestern Pakistan rammed an explosives-laden vehicle into a military checkpoint on Thursday and killed seven people, police said.
The bomber targeted paramilitary forces and soldiers, senior police official Shaukat Ali Shah said. Four civilians, including two women, were among the dead. Eight others were injured.
There has been no claim of responsibility.
Journalist Zahir Shah Sherazi contributed to this report
™ & © 2013 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
- Beach Police: Evening inbound Oceanfront access likely closed, limited this weekend
- Beach father on deadly Sandbridge crash: 'To see them in that condition is unbearable'
- Photo starts feeding frenzy over monster shark caught from Florida beach
- Man wants ‘murder’ tattoo removed from neck before trial
- Victim's family angry after killer gets unsupervised leave