7 slain in Pakistan bombing
From Shaan Khan
ISLAMABAD, Pakistan (CNN) — A suicide bomber in northwestern Pakistan rammed an explosives-laden vehicle into a military checkpoint on Thursday and killed seven people, police said.
The bomber targeted paramilitary forces and soldiers, senior police official Shaukat Ali Shah said. Four civilians, including two women, were among the dead. Eight others were injured.
There has been no claim of responsibility.
Journalist Zahir Shah Sherazi contributed to this report
™ & © 2013 Cable News Network, Inc., a Time Warner Company. All rights reserved.
- Sailor's murals give the USS Theodore Roosevelt a splash of color
- Hampton man shoots suspected burglar who was hiding out inside barber shop closet
- Shot of the year? Roanoke high schooler makes incredible basket
- Watch this: Massive Milwaukee highway pileup captured on video
- Suffolk mom targeted by online child porn scam