North Carolina DMV headquarters services down due to power outage
North Carolina Division of Motor Vehicles services have been disrupted due to a power outage in its headquarters building shortly after 11 a.m. this morning, according to NCDOT officials.
Computer systems used to conduct DMV services statewide have been affected.
Customers are urged to call any DMV office before they visit until further notice.
Repair work is expected to last through tonight. An update will be sent out as soon as more information is known.
Watch NewsChannel 3 tonight for more details.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Receipt profanity angers dad who took young son to sports bar
- Viral video: What’s behind the door?