Report: Former Navy SEAL recruiting female military veterans to work as nannies
Prompted by the Upper West Side slayings of two children by their nanny, a former Navy SEAL has started a company offering to match hypervigilant parents with the ultimate in protection — female military veterans as caregivers. That’s according to the New York Post.
“That family even went down to the Dominican Republic thinking they were screening the nanny, but they didn’t really know who she was,” Tactical Nanny creator Jonathan Gilliam said of Marina and Kevin Krim, who lost two of their young children in the horrible attack last year.
- 339 gallons of moonshine, 18 weapons seized from Danville ranch
- Home invasion, then a break-in at Chesapeake home
- Facebook comments may have led to at least one of the Eastern Shore arsons
- Portsmouth man accused of assaulting woman, leaving infant in woods
- Two charged after children found in padlocked camper in deplorable conditions